This user agreement ("Agreement"), all policies and additional terms posted on Shopperr.in(“Platform”), set out the terms on which the Platform offers the subscribers (“you”) access to and use of our Services, including access or usage of the Platform.
The entity you are contracting with is Creationist Technovations Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our'') at 436, Jawala Mill Road, Electronic City, Phase-IV, Sec-18, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, India.
If you do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of the User Agreement, Company’s Terms and Conditions and other policies, please do not proceed to subscribe, and do not seek to obtain access to or otherwise use the Platform.
Your Account and Obligations:
All subscribers are account holders. you are registered as a business entity you represent, that you are duly authorized to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind your business/legal entity to this User Agreement.
Shopperr “Dos” and “Don’t”:
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated.
- Use your real name on your profile
- Professionally use the Services.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will no:
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old or otherwise incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services.
- fail to pay for items purchased by you.
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Platform or the interests or property of users.
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of the Company.
- interfere with the working of our Services or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- export or re-export any Shopperr application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions.
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to Shopperr. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Shopperr.
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belong to you.
- commercialize any Shopperr application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of Company.
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
If we believe you are abusing the Platform and/or our Services in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your subscriber account(s) and access to our Services, remove any special status associated with your account(s), reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When buying an item on Platform, you agree to the rules and policies and acknowledge that:
- you are responsible for reading the full item listing before placing an order to buy
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you place an order
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Platform.
Company reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform or any of its Services, with or without notice and without liability to you.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Platform. The latest version of this agreement shall supersede all previous versions at any time. Continued use of Shopperr Services deems your acceptance thereof.
You will indemnify and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement and/or any of the Company policies, your improper use of Shopperr’s Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
If any clause of the User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the User Agreement.
This Agreement and all the Company policies referenced herein set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Company concerning the subject matter hereof.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact our customer service.